Work in progress
- Social science genetics
- Behavioral economics
- “Social science genetics”, review commissioned by Nature Human Behavior.
- "Brain anatomy and cognitive performance -- new evidence from a large-scale population cohort", G.
Nave, W.H. Jung, J. Kable, P. Koellinger.
- "The intergenerational transfer of educational attainment and income", C. Burik, T. DiPrete, P. Koellinger
- "The genetic architecture of income", with the Social Science Genetic Association Consortium.
- "Misreporting of eating behaviors is heritable,
genetically complex, and linked to health outcomes", with the Social
Science Genetic Association Consortium.
- "Multivariate analyses of GWAS summary statistics
identifies novel loci associated with bipolar disorder", T.
Mallard, R. Game, M. Keller, P. Harden, P. Koellinger.
- "The molecular genetic architecture of
externalizing", with R. Karlsson Linner, F. Meddens, R. de Vlaming, M. Nivard,
P. Harden, D. Dick.
- "Genetic underpinnings of a general factor for risk tolerance", with R. Frey and R. Karlsson Linner.
- "Quality of entrepreneurship in a Solow-style growth
model", C. Roessler, P. Koellinger.
- "Firm formation during economic development", C.
Roessler, P. Koellinger.
Participation in third-party
funded research projects
- Innovation and coordination - Volkswagen Stiftung,
external collaborator, since 2006
- E-business market watch,
European Commission, 2002-2006, Project Manager at DIW Berlin 2005-2006
entrepreneurship monitor, work for the US team (2003, 2004), work
for the Global Report (2005), member of the Dutch team (since 2006)
- Die volkswirtschaftliche Bedeutung von Netzwerken -
Analyse und ordnungspolitischer Handlungsbedarf, German Ministry of Economic Affairs,