Work in progress
- Social science genetics
- Genetic epidemiology
- Statistical genetics
- Behavioral, labor, and health economics
- “Social science genetics”, review commissioned by Nature Human Behavior. K.P. Harden, P. Koellinger.
- "Integreting genetic data into economics - the example of income", H. Kweon, C. Burik, R. de Vlaming, T. DiPrete, P. Koellinger
- "The genetic architecture of income", with the Social Science Genetic Association Consortium.
- "GWAS of physical activity", with the Social
Science Genetic Association Consortium.
- "Multivariate analyses of GWAS summary statistics
identifies novel loci associated with bipolar disorder", T.
Mallard, R. Game, M. Keller, P. Harden, P. Koellinger.
- "The molecular genetic architecture of
externalizing", with R. Karlsson Linner, F. Meddens, R. de Vlaming, M. Nivard,
P. Harden, D. Dick.
- "Genetic underpinnings of a general factor for risk tolerance", with R. Frey and R. Karlsson Linner.
Participation in third-party
funded research projects
- Policy implications of GWAS on non-medical traits, external expert for the European Commission, Directorate General Joint Research Centre (JRC/F/07), since 2019
- Innovation and coordination - Volkswagen Stiftung,
external collaborator, 2006 - 2010
- E-business market watch,
European Commission, 2002-2006, Project Manager at DIW Berlin 2005-2006
entrepreneurship monitor, work for the US team (2003, 2004), work
for the Global Report (2005), member of the Dutch team (since 2006)
- Die volkswirtschaftliche Bedeutung von Netzwerken -
Analyse und ordnungspolitischer Handlungsbedarf, German Ministry of Economic Affairs,